We have assisted clients in respect of general corporate matters, including restructuring, in relation to over 750 existing or newly set-up companies.
If you want to establish a company in Romania or already have a company and want to merge, de-merge, establish a new branch, or dissolve it, we can provide legal services in relation to such matters.
The corporate practice at MOREANU Law advises private companies, management, boards of directors and board committees on a full range of corporate and corporate governance matters and fiduciary duties.
We provide end-to-end solutions to our clients and we deliver tailored, practical, and innovative advice to help your organization achieve its objectives. We help clients that are in early conversations about company formation, are seeking to raise capital or need guidance concerning real estate, governance, tax, or compensation and benefits matters. And we work with clients that are looking to execute their growth, restructuring, or exit strategy.
We apply our experience and judgement to fast-moving situations and changing circumstances to deliver insight and effective solutions.
We actively counsel preeminent corporations and clients on all aspects of corporate governance and compliance, including:
- establishing / setting-up companies and corporate structures
- modern and flexible constitutive deeds / by-laws
- statements and declarations to the Trade Registry, including ultimate beneficiary owners (UBO) statements
- corporate Due Diligence
- shares transfers
- shares increases
- adding new shareholders to the company’s structure
- general meetings of shareholders decision and other corporate documents
- setting-up branches
- dissolution of companies
- merger and de-merger or companies
- organizing corporate governance documentation
- management contracts
- CEO succession
- management fiduciary obligations
- representation in general meeting of shareholders
- know your client (KYC) procedures and verifications
- insolvency procedures