We have assisted clients ensure compliance with G.D.P.R. to minimize the legal risks associated with an incorrect or incomplete personal data protection mechanics.
We focus on the evolving business, technological and legal issues relating to the security and privacy of data.
We help clients navigate the rapidly changing privacy and technology landscapes to minimize their legal risk, as well as maximize their revenue opportunities.
We also help clients address the complex issues at the intersection of technology, privacy, and law enforcement.
Our legal services in this area include:
- assistance in relation to E.U. General Data Protection Regulation (G.D.P.R.) matters
- acting as external Data Protection Officer (D.P.O.)
- drafting data protection agreements (D.P.As)
- performing G.D.P.R. audits and Data Protection Impact Assessments (D.P.I.A.)
- assisting clients in relation to mapping their personal data processing
- assisting clients on a day-to-day basis in relation to ensuring compliance with G.D.P.R. provisions
- providing assistance in relation to data protection issues for employers, including video surveillance and monitoring of employees
- assisting in relation to investigations carried out by A.N.S.P.D.C.P. (Romanian Data Protection Authority)
- assisting in relation to transfer of personal data in connection with business transfers
- data protection compliance trainings