We have represented clients in relation to organizing the employment and labour relations with their employees, ranging from labour agreements, internal regulations, collective dismissal procedures etc.
MOREANU Law offers a full range of employment and labour law services. We are experienced in litigation and a variety of administrative agencies affecting the employment relationship. Health, safety and employees’ benefits are also part of our relevant experience.
Advising on different aspects related to labour legislation, such as labour agreements and collective dismissal procedures are part of our day-to-day work.
We represent clients across the spectrum of labour and employment litigation matters in front of courts of law and national authorities such as the Labour Inspectorate.
We also have a depth of experience in corporate counselling, investigations and other employment law issues that affect our clients and their employee-related policies and procedures.
MOREANU Law advises employers on compliance issues under various labour and employment laws, helping clients conform their workplace practices and procedures to current law.
In this area our services include:
- preparing individual and collective labour agreements and addenda on various matters
- collective dismissal procedures
- assistance for hiring employees and preparing employment documentation
- drafting or reviewing Internal Regulation or other internal policies (benefit schemes, flexible working conditions, anti-harassment procedures etc.)
- representation in relation with trade unions and employees’ representatives
- terminating employment relations with employees and remuneration packages
- transfer of employees in case of transfer of undertaking
- other contentious issues including labour disputes