We have been involved in over 70 acquisitions of companies and M&A transactions exceeding EUR 500 million in cumulated value.
We have extensive experience on shares sale and purchase agreements, assets acquisition or transfer of business agreements.
We put our clients first, delivering attentive, client-focused services wherever and whenever needed.
We help our clients innovate with cutting-edge M&A strategies that enable them to lead the way in their industries, and we partner with financial advisors to maximize clients’ success.
We offer the full range of legal capabilities necessary to achieve success in our clients’ transactions, on time and efficiently.
We work together across practice areas leveraging the transactional knowledge and subject matter experience of our lawyers to provide our clients with seamless support.
Our M&A transaction expertise includes:
- due diligence and review
- analysis and assessment of the due diligence findings’ impact on the transaction
- establishing structure of the transaction, identifying risks, including specific regulatory compliance aspects
- drafting, reviewing and negotiating Letters of Intent (LoIs), Exclusivity Agreementss and Memorandums of Understanding
- drafting, reviewing and negotiating Shares Purchase / Asset Purchase / Joint-Ventures Agreements, Shareholders Agreements and other transaction documents
- preparing the powers of attorney and other corporate documents
- preparing Escrow Agreements, Management Agreements and corporate approvals