Over 220 real estate transactions. We have represented clients in relation to establishing negotiating lease agreements for more than 280,000 sqm of office premises, 75,000 sqm of industrial premises and more than 110,000 sqm of commercial properties.
We have expertise in relation to every part of a real estate investment starting from acquisition, construction and ending with sale.
Today’s market requires experienced, multidisciplinary lawyers who can apply high-level experience in real estate, corporate M&A, and tax law to complex business transactions.
MOREANU Law has extensive experience in every stage of ownership of real estate assets, including financings and refinancings, and final asset disposition, as well as complex restructuring and recapitalization transactions.
We offer clients flexible and creative solutions to difficult problems.
We regularly advise key industry clients on a variety of matters, including:
- Due Diligence on real estate properties
- Sale Agreements, Lease Agreements, Development Management Contracts, Property and Facility Contracts etc
- acquisitions and dispositions of single assets, portfolios, majority and minority equity positions
- Joint Ventures Agreements, Shareholders Agreements, involving all asset classes
- permits and approvals, including Building Permits, PUZs, PUDs, and all range of permits, including representation in front of public authorities
- Mortgage Agreements and other types of securities
- REITs formation, qualification and transaction structuring
- development of real estate project via Fiducia contracts
- PPPs for development of real estate projects
- environmental matters related to construction works
- Legal Opinions regarding real estate projects
- merger and de-merger operations of plots of land
- registration of plots of land with the Real Estate Registry